Saturday, September 23, 2006

6-Mo Update

Holy cow!! I can't believe it's been almost a month since I last updated this blog. I'm such a bad daddy. Sydney is exactly 6 months old today. Tracie and I can hardly believe it. She is growing like a weed and full of personality. I can hardly wait for her next doctor's appointment to see how much she weighs and measures.

I finally gave in a bought a camcorder. She is doing more than just sleeping, feeding and soiling her diapers. She has started rolling about a month ago but is very lazy about it. She does want to roll from stomach to back. She is much better at rolling from back to stomach. Even then, Sydney gets one arm stuck underneath her and don't quite know how to pull it out half the time. But she has gotten very good at grabbing her feet. Next to scratching the mess out of her scalp, grabbing her feet is her favorite past time.

Wanna Smell My Foot?


"Got my toes!!!......Oh crap! Oh crap! I'm stuck!!"


Sydney gets into everything already. Not by choice, but Daddy can't help himself with finding opportunities to photograph and film his little cutie. There was the time we bought the inflatable pool. She's too little to be left alone in the pool so I had to get in there with her. I think I had more fun than she did.
Do I qualify as a water baby?

She sported her pink little swimsuit and looked around for a bit, but the water was probably a little too cold for her.


It wasn't me. Honest!

After a little while, SOMEONE decided to warm up the water. Daddy had to laugh. It was just too cute. She looked a little guilty in the photograph.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

WOW! What are you guys feeding her?? She's got rolls! ;) You mean you didn't use swim diapers? LOL!

6:42 PM  
Blogger DaddyEyeduck said...

What's a swim diaper? LOL. I think I should have used one. Sitting in that cold water sure was tempting.

Sydney is on Good Start soy formula. I think it agrees with her. :-)

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home