Saturday, October 20, 2007

Before/After Videos

Just found out that I can publish videos now. Here is the first attempt. These files are large (15Mb and 4Mb) so they might take a few minutes to load.

Just think. A little over a year ago, I was just happy that she was squirming and cooing to me. I found this video of Sydney with me trying to coax her into talking to me. I was pretending she wanted me to turn on the music.



One morning, Sydney went for a stroll. I grabbed the video camera and followed along. She had on her favorite squeaky sandals and was carrying a bucket to water the plants. She waved bye bye to Daddy as she wandered off towards the hedge and then ... classic Sydney. Like me, she is pretty clumpsy. A quick splat and splashed, she wore the water and the plants got none. I couldn't shut off the camera fast enough because I was busy laughing and trying to help her up at the same time. It was one for the book, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home